What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The holistic remedies for common pregnancy ailments and natural childbirth
- Prevent stretch marks using this remedy instead of getting them now and treating later
- Learn how you can avoid antibiotics for UTI and Yeast Infections and treat them
- Say no to Pitocin and try these remedies to induce labor naturally
- Learn how this “food” can shorten Your labor
- Make your own pregnancy safe headache balm
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Bump To Birth scores 72.39/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://bumptobirthebook.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD28.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: bumptobirthebook.com you’ll also be taken through to bumptobirthebook.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)